Poland Student Visa - Europe Schengen country
EdMission Worldwide in Vadodara, Gujarat, India is exclusive and sole representative of European University in Warsaw (www.eu.edu.pl) for India, Nepla, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka countries. We encourage all students and visa consultants to contact us for more details about university, courses and admission procedure.
Following are current popular programs in English for the international students:
- Bachelor in Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor in Business Information Systems
- Bachelor in IT (Cloud Engineering)
- Bachelor in Economics
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management
- Master in Business Administration and Management
- Master in IT (Cloud Engineering)
- Master in Business Information Systems
Benefits of study in Poland:
- No IELTS, TOEFL or any other English language examination required.
- Open work permit after studies and PR possible afterwards.
- The student can visit all Schengen countries like Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy etc without need of separate visa. It means 1 visa for travelling 26 European countries.
- Enjoy European lifestyle in very low budget. Living cost in Poland is approximately INR 12,000/month only including accommodation, food and transport costs.
- The student can work full-time legally during studies.
- Quality studies in very low budget compare to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other European countries like Sweden, France, Germany, Spain etc.
Benefits of study in European University in Warsaw:
- Maximise chances for visa
- Reasonable tuition fee
- Warsaw city location
- Huge campus with all modern amenities
- Quality education by qualified staff
- 90% teaching staff PhD degree holders